SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

My 29th || In Photos

8 am
dropping cam off at school.  coney's face though.  
9 am
Yep, Whole Thirty gone today yo.  Conley drop off.
10 am
sweetest. coworker. ever.
11 am
get to see my school babies<3
12 pm
hearing screening @ lunch
1pm
paperwork+IEP's
2 pm
IEP Meeting+again, sweetest. coworker. ever...
3pm
pick-up our tiny
4 pm
mini pizza party 
5 pm
quick game of clue...totally forgot how great this game is

6pm
packing.  meh

7pm
Wednesday night prep
<<I WISH I would have captured them pretending to cross the red sea with the staff of Moses😊>>
8pm
Tea+ride to TN+long talks with the hubs+reading funny parent tweets
9pm
free drink for my b-day.  woot.
I drink too much.
10pm
tinies are out!
11 pm
perfect day.
<Cade's aunt sent this & I thought it couldn't be more perfect>
Good night, 29!  It's been real.