Monday, January 30, 2017

Valentine Favorites || 2017

I'm a little let down with Valentine things this year.  At least in the commercial stores such as Target, Kohls, Walmart, Hobby Lobby & the Dollar Store.  Everything I've found in stores all seem a little juvenile to put inside the home for decorations-like more something you would have put in your bedroom as a 13 year old pre-teen. LOL...  

I do have to say that the things for baking cute treats with your babes are spot on!  In almost every store:)  I have a guest blogger working on a post sharing fun things to do with your kiddos for Valentines Day so stay tuned;)  She is awesome!

After browsing through our holiday things in the garage this weekend...I've concluded that Valentines Day is the holiday I have the least amount of things to decorate with...
hmmmmm.  


So.  Here's a much labored list of my favorite Valentines items of 2017!
And I want all of it.
<<SIDENOTE:  Though all their things are drool worthy & I love them...I really dislike endorsing Pottery Barn/PBK b/c they are SO expensive.  But their things are so a d o r a b l e & I like to get inspiration from there - then go & browse Home Goods or Antique shops to find something similar & cheaper.  Occasionally I'll splurge when it's in our budget, but it's totally not right now.>>

I'm totally random in this post today.  Bear with me.
The best things I've found this year would be the hobnail glassware in the Target "dollar bins" ranging from $3-5 in price.  You could really create a cute Valentines brunch with those adorable pitchers & glasses!  
P.S.  I think preteen taste is totally okay for a coffee bar. :P
e s p e c i a l l y when it costs under 10 bucks!
Bowl+stirrers+hobnail glass=Target Dollar Bins
Cut triangles out of felt & hot glue to ribbon for mini bunting!

1 comments:

Fabrics USA Inc. said...

lovely work. likes wonderful. We have a great collection of African fabrics. Good quality at lowest price. For whole sell price Visit us hope you guys love them.
Sequin Fabrics, Whole sell Sequin
Meba Wo Abrokyere

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs