Monday, January 23, 2017

I Want YOU! || A Mom Community

Alright, girls.
This has been on my heart since late in 2016 & I'm finally ready to share it with you.

Peaches & Pearls started out as a place to document my own memories, thoughts, & journey through life.  It really was just a personal little journal type of place, yet it has somehow refreshingly turned into a kind of small community of friends that have a common purpose.   A common love.  A common lifestyle.

What exactly do I mean?  I have had several girls contact me about something they read here or something they seen that they could relate to.  Whether it was a "oh, I'm glad I'm not alone!" kinda response or maybe a laugh out of something they totally get- we connected!  
If y'all are in, I'd like to do 2017 a little different around here.  I no longer want to bore you with JUST my life.  If other people are truly reading, I want us to connect even more.  On a whole other level.  One person is limited to the amount of beneficial things they can share.  

While I never want Peaches & Pearls to lose it's small blog feel or forget the reason I began blogging in the first place, I want to learn & share more with other girls going through the same season of life.

So here it is.
Say you're great a cooking up a mean supper, love to coupon, craft, or putting together comfy budget friendly outfits for moms.  Or maybe tried a new item on the market that you'd like to share it with other people that could really benefit from it.  Maybe your a teacher & you found something kids LOVE to do in your classroom while secretly learning the entire time they participate.  Or you spend your days as a nurse & have some tips for helping us keep our babies healthy through the sicky time of year...please contact me!  God may even have laid a thought on your mind & you feel like you need to share it!  If you read Peaches & Pearls, you know the type of things I blog about here.  I'd love to have guest posts & learn from you as well as hear about your own sweet families in the process:)

Girls, let me just tell you.
I get so much more out of reading something about a "real" person rather than keeping up with the Hollywood gossip.  I think that's the beauty of blogs.  I love to read about real people, just like myself!  It's so refreshing & encouraging to be able to feel like you have a community of people you don't see everyday that just "get" what you are going through!

So what are your thoughts?  Do you have a knack & some stories you'd like to share with us?  I'm excited to hear from you & get this started!
  
Contact info here.  Once we decide on a topic, I'll send you a format & a little questionnaire to include about your family to share with us!

P.S. And if you don't volunteer I may just hunt you down & ask;)


3 comments:

Micki Conley said...

I love reading your posts and this is a wonderful idea! Can't wait to see what is to come on future posts.

Cassidy Adams said...

Thank you Micki! That means a lot to me:)

Fabrics USA Inc. said...

awesome post. wonderful article. keep sharing. We have a great collection of African fabrics. Good quality at lowest price. For whole sell price Visit us hope you guys love them.
Sequin Fabrics, Whole sell Sequin
Meba Wo Abrokyere

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs