SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Dear December

Dear December,
I love you most of all, but you're too fast.

As Christmas carols go silent for another year (okay, not here.  I'll start cranking them up again in July), and the decorations are packed up, I always find myself a bit sad.
Aside from that, the last, slow days may be the part that gives me life for the new year & helps me to remember what this time is really about.

A reflection on the past, the future, & the present.
 It's all about being the best you & growing in your walk with Christ...or if you haven't began a walk with Christ...may I introduce him to you this year?  He will change everything.

Reflecting back on this past month and trying to get back into the swing of writing!
Should I share that I got a new C O M P U T E R for Christmas???
I've not had my own for two years after it fell out of a moving car on my way to work one morning.
It feels SO good to be writing again...man, how I have missed it.
Not to mention writing, but how much easier my work duties will be.

We've been back & forth to North Carolina more times than I can count & I am pooped!
Pooped but blessed.
When we've not been there, we've been home shoveling through the mess-organizing, donating, throwing out, & cleaning like mad people.

It feels so good to purge!

I really don't know where else to begin the year, than with a photo dump of all things December:
This is where I told Conley Jesus was born in a stable kind of like this.  He eagerly told Cam, "This is where Jesus was born!"  And then, searched for him in the stall next to the goats.  "Is God in der?'
SPIRIT WEEK at work
Christmas Eve Eve brunch
Whose children did not change clothes for two days?  This girls.
Tepp decided to taste Conley's punch while she could.
It looks good on her.

Santa came to visit at our last stop on Christmas Eve!
And all through the house, not a creature was stirring-not even a mouse!
SAAAANNNNTAAAA!


I hope you all had a very merry Christmas, I know we did! 😘
So much to be thankful for...