SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 22, 2019

Friday Favorites || November Happenings

I hope your Friday is off to a good start!
 This week has seemed to have been a long one for some reason...
 (though, not in a bad way!)
Here are a few fun things from our week:
one. Santa visit✔️
I'm the girl who either does things super early, or absolute last minute.  The years when I wait to get Santa pictures last minute...never result in a picture at all.  SO-the wonderful fast pass happened!  And I was actually on time this year:). I love the Santa at West Town because he is the same every year & so so s w e e t (you can see your kids grow each year with the same sweet Santa❤️).  With the fast pass, we got to have about 20 minutes with Santa all to ourselves.  The boys talked to him and then the digital package let me get images of all three babes with their own picture with Santa, along with one together.  It was a perfect evening!  Even if they did have to wear their "church clothes."
*I'm saving the good ones for my photo challenge & maybe Christmas card...haven't decided!😉

two. first post partum workout
I don't have my actual post partum appointment until the beginning of December, but I have listened to my body & took it easy long enough.  I feel like it would do me some good to work up a sweat-know what I mean?  This marks week one of working out post partum!  Baker wasn't thrilled at first, as she was on the bean bag/mamaroo watching, but when I could hold her while doing a rep of something safe I did-& she was entertained to say the least😂. I didn't hear a whimper out of her after that-I think she was waiting to see just what crazy move we'd do next.
My motto with this last baby-NO EXCUSES! Haha:).

three. first outing solo with all three!
 chick-fil-a + pj's and breakfast with Santa
Sadly, Cade had to work this past Saturday, so he didn't get to tag along for our morning at the mall with pj's, free chickfila, making ornaments, & attempting to sit in Santa's lap (hello, fast pass-bye bye standing in line all day as my boys attempt to rock climb the tinsel lit backdrop!)  I have a feeling he would have talked me out of it if he had been home anyway, LOL.  He has a way of doing that!  He's more of a homebody than I am.  I will say, with our history of him working off, I've never been one to hesitate doing things by myself.  It was a way of life for so long, so I guess that's a blessing-right?
  
We had a fun morning up until our cue to leave.  What might that have been you ask?  
The boys ran over a women's leg & almost backed over a toddler in a little tykes car at the playground...
✌🏻
 



 All you could see was her bow😂


 I even got to take lots of pics!  I was amazed.

four.  Baker's new born pics
We finally purchased them!  So excited to start working on picture walls in the new year!
This is one of my favorites & I know it will have to be humungous to do it justice!

five. stockings
Hello, my name is Cassidy, and I have the worst luck with stockings e v e r.  Wouldn't you know, that when I went to order Baker's stocking back in October...I would find that they quit making the one we all have.  Back to square one.  In years past, I had the same thing happen another time with Conley...& the year after mice ate a hole in our new ones🙈. Thankfully, in walked, or should I say popped (bc I found on the www) the most adorable stockings ever!  And to make it flow, of couuurrrse, I had to get one to match.  And then there is C (my sis who works/does classes online who so graciously helps us with kiddos, too!) who is cooped up at our house right up until Christmas week, so I felt like we owed her one, too!

Just FYI: I wanted to get these embroidered & most everyone I talked to didn't think it possible. I contacted SewFrancie & she was on it-got it done in less than a week, EVEN though I had to ship it to Texas (She is in Knoxville, too-just back & forth).  SO.  If you have what seems like an impossible embroidery/monogram task-she's your girl!

Linking up with High Five for Friday hosted by hosted by Tif @ Bright On A Budget, Becky @ BYBMGand Della Devoted today!
Happy Friday, friends!
the 4 M's said...

What a fun time at the mall! Your children are adorable and I love those pictures!
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com