SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Late October/Early November Thoughts+Photo Dump

The best months of the year.
Happy Hallgivingmas.
Or something like that.
I kid.

They really are months that I anticipate all year long.  From January 1st, I'm dreaming of what the next season will be like.  I look forward to each season as it comes, but these.  These are special times.  And as this new season of my life begins, a new mom to three, at the same time -there is just so much to take in.  SO much to take in.  I think of the quote that I said I wanted to "embrace" for 2019...

"I'm challenging myself in this new year to live for now. The present. Taking in every breath, every sight, and sound and holding it dearly...I want to rid myself of the little distractions because I have found that these are the thieves that steal our moments and rob our days. But time, time is our most precious gift."
-Joanna Gaines

(I'm sure there may be an eye roll or two, as much as I love JoAnna- but what she says may be discredited by some due to her popularity -you know...everyone clings to every word she says-BUT THIS.  
These words are profound)

I can say, throughout my pregnancy with Baker and ESPECIALLY since October 9th...
I am r e a l l y trying to pay attention to every moment, every word, every thought, every feeling.
Take all the pictures, all the videos-or don't.  Just be in the moment.
Write about it or only store it in my heart...Just take it all in and smile because it happened.
And here are some of those moments...
I spy Baker!
Big brothers & first time at church!  She was so sweet & good until time to eat!
She stays pretty on top of her schedule...

I'll be honest...Tepper has gotten on my nerves a lot lately with all her energy.
But I gotta hand it to her, she is amazing with the boys.  And they love her so much.
As do I.  And Cade is another level of love.
We have the sweetest neighbors❤️
Panera Bread Bagels & My favorite - meatloaf!
 Mom, these gowns don't let me stretch out!  I'll fix that!😆
 Conley perfected his stick figure on our booth.
Thankfully it was NOT a sharpie🙌🏻
 Right hand man!
 Loves her wrap!
 Can't say enough how thankful I am for my work at home job!  This was my first day back to work-& it was only two weeks after having Baker.  It made it so much easier getting to pop out of the office to my babes!
Snuggle squishy!
A girls first trip to Target...first stop: you know it.
  You know she was taken away by those dollar bins.
 And MOM...all this Christmas stuff?????!!!!
Floral is you, Baby Bae.
 Aldi opened like a mile from our house and... 😍🙌🏻💸
It is ah-mazzzzing.  Cheap stuff is where its at.
 Can you never grow up?  Please and thanks.
 Tree time!  Ready to enjoy this flocked mess🤪

 cheeks growing by the day.

 "Hey mom!  Take our picture with Teppy!"🙃


 Getting all the chores done!
 It makes my heart happy to look in the back seat and see it full!
A dream come true.  Minus all the fighting 😬
 His & her FIRST CHESNUT PRALINE.  November has been made.
 Little turkey babe!
 Life lately.
 Bean bags are life.
I always picture this happening...Cade putting the star on at the end...but it typically never happens.  This year it did😊
 I snapped these before bed one night💕
SOOO Precious.

 A moment.  Conley the first day of the famous Disney Plus.
He watched Frozen for the "first time in FOREVER."  Get it??
He watched the "Do you wanna build a snowman?" with the biggest grin on his face👆🏻
And it was just one of those moments.  It melted my heart.
While he's growing up so fast, he's still little!  And I love & cherish that.
 Her hands!
Conley has been taking such good care of his fur babies.
I can't!

Okay.  That is all.  Until Friday!
XO