SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 14, 2017

Summer Vibes || Adams Abode

Before the Hallmark Christmas in July movie marathon (I'm about to binge watch for the rest of the night) puts me in too much of a Christmas spirit, I'm going to share a glimpse of Summer in our home!
After a long week, this weekend at home+peonies is just what the doctor ordered👍🏻
Cam's artwork is a l w a y s a l w a y s one of my favorite ways to decorate for the time of year.  I've looked forward to it since he was born👨🏻‍🎨
If you ask me (& I know you didn't) I think aromas (love, love diffusing orange+lavender during the day for a sweet summer smell🌸🍊!) & pictures evoke the sweetest memories of the season you want to bring life to in your home😊Real life: I had to clean each place I took a picture of at warp speed before my mini tornados figured out what I was up to.  Then...back to reality😜✌🏻
Happy Friday, friends!☀️