SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

34/35 Weeks

September goals...stay pregnant :)
How far along?  34 weeks 5 days
Total Weight Gain: 25 lbs
What to wear: If I can't wear a dress or leggings, I'm not going.
Movement:  Homegirl is doing a Jillian Michael workout video in there 99% of the time.  It's the one way I can tell I'm not going into labor when I have contractions/Braxton Hicks.  And I have them A LOT.  More than I ever remember with my boys.
Sleep: Meh.  I literally wake up 32,323 times a night to pee 1/4 of a tsp.
Best moment this week:  Gosh, so much has happened!  I ordered her going home outfit bow!  I've got to order her 2 outfits for the hospital.  I keep putting it off & I'm afraid she's going to come before they will be able to be shipped at this point.  In more serious news, at the doctor last Thursday, after a very difficult Tuesday at work, I came to the realization that it was time to say goodbye earlier than expected to my working days (MT) in Sevierville.  While I am currently trucking along keeping baby cooking, with my history it was just time to listen to my body and know that I needed to slow down.
Miss anything?  Being able to breathe.  I lose my breath constantly.  It makes me want something carbonated to drink.  And I feel like this:
Cravings:  ICE!  And burgers.  Get in my belly.  All of that probably means my iron is still low-getting that checked tomorrow:)
Gender: Sweet baby girl
Looking forward to:  Maternity pics this weekend:)  I never like "taking" the pics, but I love getting them back & having them to forever look back on this sweet time of life🤗. I also can't wait to snuggle, love on, SEE her for the first time!