SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 20, 2019

High Five for Friday || One More Day Til' Fall!

One more day until it is o f f i c i a l l y fall.
Crunchy leaves, a cool nice breeze (🤞🏻) crockpot meals, porches full of pumpkins & mums, & our super cool neighbors yard full of fall + Halloween trinkets are in the near future!
Oh, and have I mentioned our baby girl!?
Only every time I post, right? 🙃

I just can't wrap my head around that!  Is that weird?
I feel her move, I feel that my body is getting too small for her ever growing baby rolls-
but it still is not real that I am going to have a daughter!
I've went through having a baby twice & you'd think that I'd be a pro or unfazed by this, but then again, life is never the same after a baby.  
One, two, OR three...

A few highlights from this week in September 2019:

one.  hospital ready
well, for baby girl anyway!  I still haven't ordered the things IIIII need, but all that cute personalized stuff has to be ordered asap.  I've about had a panic attack waiting this late... #budget + obsessive compulsive disorder (doing everything at once - I have no patience!). Silly, of course!
But when these pregnancy nesting hormones kick in, that's what happens.  Worrying over nothing.
I ordered this sweet little outfit with her name and bow & then a blanket and bow with her name on it in the prettiest fall color!  I can't wait to see them on her!  And put them in her bag (can't decide if it will work for a diaper bag or not) that matches her brothers...going to pick that up today!
Thank goodness for rush orders🤗

two.  what a deal!
I've been wanting to try this shapetape f o r e v e r and granted this may be a tired mom's best investment and accessory- I couldn't pass this deal up-especially since I've been out of concealer for about two weeks!  
Gimme all the concealer, hats, leggings, and tunics for post partum.  Gotta love QVC.  This deal is going on through the rest of September!

three. Friday + Sams pick up
Need I say more?  
I don't have any kids until 10:30 am on Friday's so I take that opportunity to grab a coffee to go & pick up our groceries after I drop Camster off.  Loving this little routine:). Cam has grown so super attached to Tepp, that she has to drop him off and pick him up from school.  We've created a monster.    When B gets here she may have to figure out another system!  Ha!  On Friday mornings, naturally she always goes with me-so the Sam's people adore her + know her by name.  She working on a regular pup cup from Starbucks too...

four.  October parties are the BEST parties🤗
Conley's little birthday party cannot be put on the back burner with our new babe:)
He & I have been brainstorming lately.  
I think I may have him talked into another Halloween-y party...
he initially wanted a "share-a-gini party" if you are familiar with The Sharer fam...
LOL.  I was all about that but I felt like it would be more expensive and harder to find a person to make a Lamborgini cake for a 3/4 year old...
Also, he changes his mind with the blowing of the wind-he basically just wants purple-blue boy stuff.

five. new precious memories
we had our maternity pics on Saturday & Denise never disappoints!
she is my favorite photographer.  hands down.
she doesn't make us pose.  she just snaps-and in snapping she gets the BEST shots!
I can't wait to make more gallery walls😍





Happy weekending, friends!
27 days or less from baby:)
Amie said...

I have been using that shape tape for a while and I LOVE it! I had used the sample and it was great but when I finally broke down and bought the full size it was even better!! Your photos are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amie!! That is good to know:). I'm ready for it to come!