SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, September 14, 2019

FriYAY Favs on Saturday || oh EeEe oh Pregnant in September

Is it comprehensible (is that a word?) that we only have approximately f i v e weekends left as a family of four?  Until we have a little GIRL in our family?

I really just can't comprehend that.
It's so surreal.
And while I don't want to rush this pregnancy (my last) at ALL, my body is growing tired & feeling the struggles of carrying the extra weight.  It's funny how I've forgotten how those last weeks feel, & now that I'm here, once again, though I don't want to rush the feeling of those sweet kicks or just the fact that she is safe in my belly as close as she'll ever be to me-
I'm so ready to meet her & walk without a waddle😜

In preparation, I foresee all the decorating for fall, organizing, cleaning, baking, & nesting we can possibly squeeze into the next few weeks.

Favorites of the week:
---
one.  the belly shelf
it never feels as cute as I imagine it will be, but if there is one awesome thing
about being pregnant it's the belly shelf.

two.  you've got mail
I have to watch this movie every fall.  I've loved it since I was a little girl❤️

“Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address."

Cade was SO kind-that the only night of the week that football wasn't on-he agreed to endure it with me during our evening "big people time."

three.  baby e s s e n t i a l : free pump!  thanks insurance
not to bore you-BUT...
this is a big deal for an expecting mom!  thankful x a million over here that insurance helps cover pumps.  if you are expecting & plan on nursing-don't go out & buy one!  check your insurance!  this one wasn't "free" but way over half the price it is at the store.  I've wanted this one since the beginning.  I'll be able to pump & have both hands🙌🏻
When it arrived, Conley said "wook, mom!  a package for me!"
You can imagine his snickering/disappointment when he opened it.😂
especially since he's always been "obsessed with boobs."  That sounds terrible, huh?  lol.  

four.  cam's football pics
I love him.
except when he's a smart aleck.
of course I'm lying. even then.
the end.
we get the rest of his pictures at practice Tuesday!  

five.  new hair, who dis?
ok, not really, but fresh hair.  
I haven't had it done since May so-not having to blow dry curl/straighten it myself & having that fresh salon feel is one of the greatest luxuries!🤪
not to mention have a little help before family/maternity pictures!

before: frizzy fro of hay

after:

also me: once every 4 months...

I hope you all have a great weekend!
35 days or less & counting until baby B!
XO