SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 1, 2019

24 Weeks || Baby A #3

When you give up in getting the numbers turned the right way...😁
Even forsaking the gold glitter.
#workingmom #thirdchild 🤷🏻‍♀️
How far along? 24 weeks + 3 days
Total weight gain: 15 lbs 
Maternity clothes? I live in leggings any chance I can get.  Or dresses.
Sleep: I wake up every morning at 3 am to pee.  And I always feel my sweet girl kicking!  Another night owl...I knew it!
Best moment this week: Just feeling her move & kick.  Cherishing every one this time around💕. The boys ask me about when they were in my belly all the time right now...
Conley: Is it dark in your belly?  Me:  I'm sure it is!  Con: Not in mine!  Me: Well, then what is it like inside your belly?  Conley:  It's shiny!  I imagine she will ask those same questions one day🤗
Miss Anything? Lots of pain.  Increasing pain.  I've googled my symptoms, & ended up calling the doc Saturday, & they all agree that it sounds like my pelvis is out of alignment.  Severe pain, y'all.  Ibuprofen to the rescue!  All that to say, I'll be glad for that to go away-(they said it gets better in the 3rd trimester?). 🤞🏻
Cravings: Ice Cream😩
Gender:  Girl 🎀 
Looking forward to: The FOURTH!  We just watched fireworks last night & the look on the boys faces😍. So excited for the week ahead (2 days OFF WORK-long weekending here we come!🙌🏻). We also just got the rug for baby girls nursery this week & it looks so great!  I can't wait to see it all come together!  I'm also excited about the boys astronaut room.  So fun to make these spaces for them-& I love their excitement in the process.