SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, July 13, 2019

July with A Side of Mom Memes

I am terrible at taking pictures lately.  Have no words after 5 days of work and trying to orientate to a new job and be a mom/friend/wife/sister.  So in an effort to not be completely slacking with the blog...I decided to sip coffee and laugh at mom memes for a few minutes.  Maybe you can relate?
My life lately - as told by memes.
This week, as I struggle every evening to clean house NEVER getting ANYWHERE
- (swear this is exact wordage😂)
Conley: "Dad, why does mommy always work so hard?"
Cade (sitting on the couch, yes after a long day at work): Well, she loves us.  And she doesn't like to sit down."  
My commentary on this issue.  Okay.  I love the first part...the second part...REALLY?
I would LOVE to sit down but I need HEEEELLLLPPPP making our world go round from all of them! #boys
😬😑😫
A picture of me & Conley Scout.
This is my fault.
Words of the summer when I get home from work:  IM SO BOOOORRREEEDDD.
After we swim, play with neighbors, go to a playground/splashpad, make a Target run for slushies.
Do you ever give up?  🤪

Nesting 2019.


Yep.
Or "I'm scared."  Ever heard that excuse for everything???😂
Every. single. time.
Pictures are a luxury these days.
Or a burger🤷🏻‍♀️
Especially in public places or when they get in trouble.
My selfie for the summer.
This has to be exactly what B is doing.
This is the theme meme of our summer.  We have an accident everyday often more than one time a day😬. #mamasalwaysright