SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, July 20, 2019

27 Weeks || Baby A #3

Last week of second trimester...
this is flying by!
How far along? 27 weeks + 1 day
Total weight gain: 18 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Just ordered a couple colors in these from amazon and these maternity leggings.  Basically wore them everyday this week.  Easy to change up & soooo comfy!  
Sleep: We finally have a bed off of the floor (3 years & counting-ours broke when we moved to TN), so getting up to pee is SO much easier & I have definitely slept better the past week.
Best moment this week: Just seeing all our nesting projects come together.  It's so rewarding & a blessing to know we have a cozy home/big enough car (we traded for a burb) to house our family in.  
Miss Anything? Not feeling like a whale.  It's not something I ever remember after I have our babies.  I forget how yuck I feel the whole time-& then see cute pregnant women or remember those days of feeling a sweet baby kick + all the excitement + anticipation & miss it!  Trying not to feel that way.  The struggle is real!  Lol😜
Cravings: Food that doesn't make me feel bad.  I'm at the point when I can't eat much without feeling full!
Gender:  Girl 🎀 
Looking forward to: THE BEACH!  One more week!  Found the cutest/comfiest maternity swim suits at Pat Pat if you're in the market.  Here and here!  Just order waaaayyyy in advance...it took about a month to receive.  These were the cheapest I have found.
Dreaming of her nursery!  Altered State, West Town

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Cassidy,
Been a long while since I have been by. My hubby retired last year in May so don't have the time I used to, plus we are working on a online downloadable card business, and still watching our granddaughter and helping to homeschool her on Weds. when she is in school. She is going in 1st
grade this year.

Wow what a surprise... I did not know you were expecting again.... how neat, and how great you will have a girl this time. You look adorable as ever
hon, and your sense o humor is great, checked over some
of your other posts, they were hilarious!

Guessing your due date is in late Sept or early October??
Best Wishes to baby #3 and her Mommy.
Blessings,
Nellie

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nellie!
It has been a while! I understand about time...I've been working full time with two kids and it is just about to get crazier:). But I wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks so much! Yes, due in mid October:). Look forward to visiting your site soon!
Cassidy