SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, June 2, 2019

June Is Here!

 I guess since I last hopped on...Cam has graduated from KINDERGARTEN.
HOW is this possible?
Cam & his kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Livingston
He got "Best Athlete" & the "Citizenship medal" for his class.  
As much as he hated PE I was SURE it wasn't a PE award😂
So PROUD!

The "lazy" days of summer are here.
Well, I don't know if I'd call life around here that lazy!  Just yesterday, I found myself cleaning, doing laundry, mowing the yard, and then rushing to a cook out while I chased Conley around for several hours trying to keep him from chipping his other tooth...
and making sure Cam doesn't kill him in the process.
Brotherly love, anyone?  and THAT was a day off!
The last day of school: yup.
This ole belly of mine...
I got a message just this past week that I hit the "20 week" mark.  "You're halfway there!"  The app delclared.  That hit me.  The past couple weeks I've been very emotional.  Sensitive.  Tired.  Achy.  I remember ever since we began dreaming of our third baby thinking of how I wanted to enjoy this pregnancy.  With the boys, I always found myself anxious SO ready to meet them & get back to normalcy without the belly.  With work, taking care of the boys, "my biggest boy" - aka the hubs, doing things to make sure our house isn't condemned by the health department and making sure everyone has clean underwear...I have all BUT enjoyed the sweet (I can't say little) bump that is growing every day.  I fall into bed and die every night.
There's still time to start enjoying though, right???
#burgersarelife
#andsoisStarbucks when stuck at the office all day
sitting in kid chairs are about to be the death of me...

You guys have no idea the joy I have knowing my d a u g h t e r...
the one who completes our little family -
is on her way!  I have to pinch myself daily.
A GIRL.  What am I going to do with myself?
How in the world can I love her as much as the boys...but yet how could I not???
So many thoughts swirling up in this brain of mine.

I've also gone c-r-a-z-y in the nesting mode department.
I am selling everything we own and replacing it -or making room for the boys big new room & baby nursery.  I carry around a notebook with all of my plans & I drag everyone to Home Goods & TJ Maxx every Saturday morning to see what treasures I can find to make those dreams & visions come true.  (It's becoming a fun outing I look forward to-if I do say so myself!)
We haven't made a summer bucket list yet, but we hope to soon!
I love hearing what the boys want to do each summer😍
Cam continously asks how many days he has left of summer break.  He can't quite comprehend that he still has two months left.  All the same, I have a feeling it will never be long enough for him...
What are you guys up to this summer?