SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

21 Weeks || Baby A # 3

Who thought picking up pizza after pick up groceries AFTER work was a good idea?  Only to pull up & go in to the close by pizza place to find you've ordered and paid for it practically an hour away?  This girl.🙋🏻‍♀️I am 21 weeks (a little late 22 weeks now) and my body knows it.  Over half way there!  I really can't imagine making it to forty weeks at this point lol.  My belly is BIG & my back is struggling.  But other than that...it's all good.
Before I realized it was backwards...
How far along? 21 weeks + 3 days
Total weight gain: 11 lbs (she weighed 14 oz. at my Dr. appointment on this past Tuesday.)  
Maternity clothes? I am carrying this sweet baby high, I can still wear my jeans.  I crave leggings and tunics though.  Much more comfortable.
Sleep: Okay...I wake up sore all over, but I also sleep with a 3 year old little boy wrapped around me lol
Best moment this week: We had the anatomy check on Tuesday and everything checked out well...and baby girl didn't "sprout anything!"  I have a lot to be thankful for!  God has blessed us so much.
Miss Anything? Hmmmm.  I really can't think of anything at the moment.  Things are pretty good:)
Cravings: Still cheeseburgers 😬. I don't get to eat them much, but I would choose a cheeseburger everyday if I could.  I had the best one of all time this weekend.  If you're in East Tennessee, do yourself a favor & get one at Litton's.  I've had cheesecake on the brain a lot lately too, but we have banned sugar in our house except for special occasions so I guess maybe we can pull one out for the fourth? 😉. Really, I don't think I craved that much with the boys as much as I had food aversions.  It's interesting!  Isn't it funny I wrote the most about food?😂
Gender:  Girl 🎀 
Looking forward to: My evenings home with the boys this summer!  And any day off I may get to snag:). We are also doing house projects & I am so excited to see everything come to life:). I guess there is just a lot to look forward to right now:)

Summer 2018...so far:
Con tagged along for my baby doc appointment!  Good Scouty time:)
Baby girl has a name.  We just want to keep it a secret;). We've loved it for years!
Cheeseburger game still going strong😬
Direct quote from my Mr: "Me, going to Lowes to buy all this sh** with a Starbucks cup." 
Only him.
Behind the scenes: We are f i n a l l y getting to do our first home improvement project besides the boys room since moving in three years ago.  This stuff is my jam.  I am SO EXCITED!  I've dreamed of a booth just like @nestingwithgrace (see inspo below) since we moved in!  Obsessed with her and her home!  I've been posting updates on instagram.  I want to post when the whole thing is finished (+lighting fixture/paint) but until then-I'll be "instastorying" the process!). Sorry for the annoying excitement🤗
Inspired by @nestingwithgrace:
Isn't this such a dreamy space???
Want to know why I ache?  The space to the left of Conley is where I sleep?😝
I know it's my fault.  I can't turn him away.  They are only little for a short time.
I think it's an unwritten rule to take a bathroom bump selfie.  
Baby girl shows off and out often.

Orrrrr it could just be that I have convinced Cade to venture outside of Mexican for the nights when we eat out...& it's more of a food baby?  Look at that baked spaghetti!  Whoops.  
Louis Drive In is a new fave.
Happy weekend!  XO