SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Gender Party-Baby #3: It's a GIRL!

We can officially nix "it" & start saying she!
Something we have never done in this house hold before😜
Last weekend, after keeping the secret for FOUR whole days.
Phone calls, bribery, trickery...we survived it!
We took Cam with us to see the baby on the ultrasound & be there to learn the gender.  I was skeptical, but when he asked, I just couldn't deny him that moment.  And I think it was one of the best decisions ever.  He wanted a little sister & he knew I would love to have a little girl, too.

The moment when the sonographer said "it's a girl" Cam and Cade both looked over at me with the biggest smiles.  Cam's face was beaming.
I don't think I'll ever forget that moment with the two of them.
Full circle moment...Cam pushed that red monster truck around on hands and knees in Dr. B's office my entire pregnancy with Conley, before that those same toys sat there when I was pregnant with HIM.  And now, here he is in kindergarten as we visit with our sweet baby #3
And you know what???  That little stinker kept our secret the entire time.

All for my Mamaw to pull the first gender canon before anyone else was ready😂
Cade had it ALL planned perfectly.  He had bought a blue cannon for Cam to "accidentally set off" to throw everyone off.  Well, Cam ran in and attempted to set it off...& everyone stopped him.  We moved on to the porch where Cade had the selfie stick ready, we had been to every Hobby Lobby in East Tennessee collecting allllllll the pink confetti cannons, and the time had come to finally pass out the cannons in anticipation of running to the dock to capture all the pink exploding behind us with all the shocked faces.  He had the perfect moment planned.  This is our last baby and we wanted it to be special (especially with a girl).  He was bummed, I can't say I really was.
We are having a LITTLE GIRL!!
There is not much that can bring me down right now🤗

Photo Dump!...
of course this is the only decent picture I could snap!
Tacos + rice+ Melon Ball Punch
I still have prickles in my foot from traveling with that cactus...

AND THE BIG - UNPLANNED MOMENT😬
PINK!!!!
***ignore terrible chipped toe nails-look at the PINK!
Kind of sad we didn't get a family picture, but a quick selfie (Cade changed out of his "planned picture outfit" bahaha) will do.

Thankfully I had taken this picture Saturday morning so I had something sweet to share💜
Can you tell I'm excited? 😁💕
Amie said...

Oh I love this so much for you guys!!! Congratulations! That sweet baby girl will be so protected by her brothers but will run the show :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Amie!