SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Welcome Leaves, Pumpkins, + 80 degrees

Well, we finally put together all the fall + Halloween things around the house, but the TN weather is
n o t delivering!  Only when it rains, does it give the slightest hint of a fall day.  I knew the day would come when my job would start requiring lots more of my time, & it happened.  I've just got to figure out a way to maintain it & do it during weekends (preferably when my boys are ASLEEP).  Any ideas from others who juggle this same responsibility?  Thankful to have a break from it & get all the decorations out:)  My proudest moment of the week was when a little girl walked by our house with her brother & said, "Look! A Trick-or-treat house!" 
Okay yall, my job here is done:)


Favorites from this week, though I did not make it by Friday include:
 
one. chili + cookies (premature) pumpkin painting party
another Joanna recipe in the books, & another reason to buy the cookbook. Scouts honor.
Man, she just doesn't go wrong!
And early holiday cookies/pumpkin painting just to work out the rusty skills, right? ;)



 
two.  family trips to Sam's
It seems this is the only outing besides church that we get to have together lately.
But, I'll take it all the same.  We are together!  I forget the rest❤️
 
 
three. Cam's class fieldtrip to the Pumpkin Patch
love, love, l o v e all the pictures his teacher has sent this week!
He said the pumpkin patch was "even better than doing homework" (which he loves to do).
He also loves decorating for the holidays.  He is my dream child.

 
 
See Buddy the Elf? 😂They got to do an alphabet parade around the school.  Cam was "A" & "D!"
four.  breakfast nook dreaming
I can't help but dream.  And this has been where I dream lately.  Especially when I found out the lighting fixture I've wanted for years is a symbol for Christmas...sharing some inspo to break up my "e-scrapbooking."


 
five.  fall fun picture spam
Back to e-scrapbooking. 
Because I love all these pictures & have no other words in me.  Here's a fall photo dump of late...
homecoming + work shenanigans, mummy cake pops, & pumpkin shopping shenanigans.
 








Have a great weekend🍁🍂🎃
 
Amie said...

Love all of your decorating!! I can't wait to visit a pumpkin patch in our area. It was closed last year after hurricane Harvey came through. I need to get some mums also.

Cassidy Adams said...

Thank you, Amie! I can't wait to go again! Happy decorating <3

Anonymous said...

Your de orating looks like something out of a magazine! The perfect mix of cute and the Hallow'een theme. Here is gets too gory - blood splattered sheets, body parts, do not enter signs, zombies etc. I find the juggling for everything hard - the only way I can get everything done is when I get the odd clear day (i.e. diarising nothing on a day off), or doing jobs in the smallest chunks. I don't think there is ever an answer other than more help or less work sadly! J xx