SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 15, 2018

Playing Catch Up || Fall 2018


This is my last day of fall break (one spent at a conference & the other at Dollywood) & I'm spending this last one with my almost three year old!

While bittersweet, I'm trying so hard to practice positivity & a thankful heart, so, I am just going to remind myself of how blessed I am to work in the school system so I can have days like these off with my babies!
I sure do cherish them. 

This month has been full of all things fall & we are embracing it with open arms.
Who's loving this cooler weather? 
Me, me, me!
My sweaters have never felt better & oh, so happy to be out again.

Traditions to check off the list from this October?  Kristy Kreme Halloween donut date, Halloween calendar countdown (I guess you could say we're half way there?!).  We made our way through Dollywood's Pumpkin Lumi-nights & I've almost got all of our Halloween costumes together & I just met a friend today to help her get hers together!  They are going to be Meghan & Harry 😍😂

This time of year is so fun.

We've already made a little visit to a pumpkin patch here in Tennessee & we have plans to visit one this weekend to celebrate Conley's birthday a little early.  We go every year to the cutest little town in NC, browse around, visit the patch + chocolate shop, while slowly making our way back for painting/carving + chili +taco soup.  I'm hoping for cool fall temps and the rain to hold off!

I also found the BEST deal on the perfect entry piece for our home-still looking for the perfect mirror:). It's been a long, long time since we've bought anything for the house & I'm so excited about this piece.  It's everything I've imagined & more.  Can't wait to share the progress!
And yes, it is already decorated as much as it can be, for Halloween.  Ha!
Sneak Peek:


---
 
Brother Boggin weather!
These erasers are in the Target Dollar Bin.  I got them for work (+I always test out my toys for work with the boys) & for $3 I entertained them with an hour of sorting, relays, pattern making, counting-the possibilities are endless! 
Cam is allllllll about our October countdown!  Every morning he wakes up & changes the ghost to the next number & peeks inside to see what our fun fall to do is.  I use these little fun things to do each day (*We are so behind😬), I know I'm late, but I'll share anyway!
I shared on time last year!
Dreamy pumpkin patch nights...
Not so dreamy by day-it was 90 degrees!😛
The Disney store did a "Halloween party" & while Cam ate up every ounce of it... Conley clung to me & shopped.
We are so looking forward to what the rest of this month might bring🍁
 
Anonymous said...

Ok please don't be annoyed at me for not paying attention - how old is Cam? I thought he looked about 6 but then I say you said he isn't 3 yet? I am all muddled. Either way he is going to be about 6ft 7 and a quarterback by the look of it!! So cute seeing them play with those little rubbers (erasers - yes I know what you call rubbers hahaha!). You've rally gone through that fall bucket list!

Cassidy Adams said...

I have 2 boys:) Cam is 5, Conley just turned 3. Thank you! haha so funny:P