SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 28, 2018

Friday Favorites || Ba-de-yah, The Last Week of September.

It's rainy, gloomy, my clients have been Cray CRAY all  (hello, full moon)+ I''ve worked on paperwork til my eyes are crossed this week, so I'm keeping my time on the computer short + sweet today! 
Here are five things I love from this week :)
 
One. Blast from the past
I found an old phone + just look at one of those gems.
I posted several on my insta-stories.  Dying!
Must print to Parabo to hang on my photo clip board ASAP!
 
Two. In the Fall, I wear my hair black.
(i.e. On Wednesdays, we wear pink)
Okay, now I have a itch to watch Mean Girls.  My hair is super black, when all I wanted was my natural color.  Oh, well.  I know it will fade over time.  I'm so picky with my hair. 
Three.  Dirty 3rd-y
Though it's a mini party like last year (the only way to go with itty bottles now, in my opinion), I am fully engulfed in planning a 3rd birthday party.  My instructions from my little guy is a "blue motorcycle birthday."  I guess my pumpkin parties are over! I am having fun with this one too, though.
 
Four.  Coffee forecast/reviews
I'm a coffee freak along with the rest of the world, but I do have a new love. 
I'm not interested in hot coffee right now (Sorry Pumpkin Spice, I tried).  Until the weather really gets cold, I can't pass up a cold coffee fix.  That being said, Dunkin' Donuts has my heart right now > Starbucks.  Though I did make myself try their (new? I guess) Iced Maple Pecan latte with cold foam instead of whip cream & it did not disappoint.  I still love DD's Iced Mocha any day though.  I think it's just because there's a whole lot more in the cup, but nevertheless. 
It always seems to be just the pick me up needed after work for the drive home.
 
Five.  Saturdays at home
We had the best slow Saturday at home this past weekend.  Hug in a mug with homemade pancakes (gator style).  Morning Target tour just to check out the Halloween & Fall decorations.  Fresh hair appointment! And ended the day with football and family.  So thankful for precious times such as these.
 

 
Go out there & enjoy your Friday, friends!
 

Amie said...

I always go back to my natural dark brown during the fall and forget at first how dark it is. Like you said though, it fades quickly.

Cassidy Adams said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one!:)