SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 7, 2018

Five on Friday 

As expected, September is flying by at warp speed.
My big boy a d o r e s kindergarten, Conley is currently exhibiting the behaviors of a child who will LIVE in the principles office once he goes to school, & I live on unhealthy amounts of chewing gum & iced coffee.  I'm sweating in my sweaters trying to wish it fall & am currently obsessed with early intervention/Candace Cameron podcasts on the way to & from work.
☕️☕️☕️
I’m on the struggle bus 🚌  with an intro...

one. short work days
When you work in a tourist town & school dismisses an hour early for two weeks in a row due to "Rod Run." 
It helped that I felt "green" all day after Cam threw up all morning. 
This may be the start to an interesting weekend.

Cup || Riddle Me This Designs
 
two.  Cam + Kinder
A little obsessed with packing this stinkers lunch everymorning.
I love coming up with new ideas & hearing how he likes it.  It's kinda like a little love letter I get to send with him everyday, because every girl knows food is the way to a guys heart😉
That philosophy flows into supper for the Mr...ha!  I love this little bento box we found! 
 Can you tell he loves it, too?


I'm also super proud of him for getting on "green" behavior the entire school year so far. 
He works so hard to earn the good behavior rewards.  A little heartbreaking when I overheard him Thursday night saying, "Gotta go to sleep so I'll feel like eating popsicles in my pajamas tomorrow!".
(The good behavior reward). He even laid his pj's on his bedstand.  Then, we woke up to a sour stomach & throw up.
He was devastated 😢

He also dumps all of his hard work out on the table every evening to showcase all his hard days work.
I love it so much.  P R E C I O U S.
 
Three.  Long weekending love continued...
It was pretty hard to go back.  
Let's just put it that way.
Branchin with Con.  Dropping off + picking up Cam at school.  Family.  Thanksgiving din in September.  Birthday parties.  A best friends church.  Football + Fall creeping.  Premature leaf lookin.  Cade's breakfast. And a first pumpkin spice latté.
Can we do it again?
Trying to take the perfect picture like:
d
The boys & I have been talking about Halloween City since, oh, March?
four.  McDonald's Diet Coke
Totally boring headliner, but really.
If you like diet coke, go get a large one from McD's, put it in the freezer for a couple minutes. 
Just do it.
 
five.  To Mule or Not to Mule?
Is that even a question?  TO MULE!
Starry eyes for these shoes for a YEAR.  Can't ever find them in stock, ever in my size or color, not on eBay, not on Postmark, Amazon... not anywhere!  I got an email this weekend that by some miracle, they are BACK!
 
Happy Friday, friends!
 
Amie said...

I feel like I could have written this post myself!! I got out all of my fall decorations and ordered my stash of fall Bath and Body Works stuff. I LOVE when those candles are affordable at $12 instead of $24. I have never tried putting the diet coke in the freezer for a few minutes, sounds delightful!

Anonymous said...

Hallow'een City - WOW! I get excited just seeing one tiny aisle in the supermarket, let alone a whole shop! Any ideas on what you will dress as this year? We all stick to the scary stuff in this country, which is a little restrictive compared to yours. Have you noticed with your boys that they want to wear more and more hideous stuff each year? Cappy's are getting thoroughly HIDEOUS now. What is a Rod Run by the way? And I love seeing your cool slippers in your photos - you should try and get them in every post you do haha :)