SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Friday Favorites || nine to five

No, not really
More like 6:50 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
It's all takin' & no givin'...
If you add in progress reports that are consuming my every waking moment this week...
 you'd sing: Working tweeeenty four hours, what a way to make a livin.'
Dolly don't know what she talkin' bout.
I get silly sometimes.
---
When a child subtly reminds you that you are in survival mode...
Favorite words from the week:
Student: weird stare at me when I get him for speech.
Your hair is down.
Me: Laugh.  Do I look weird with my hair down?
Student:  You never wear it down...
Me:  Oh, yea.  And I never wash it either.
 I'm not hiding any secrets around here.
...just trying to keep it all together.
I'm just a tired girl looking forward to a lazy weekend.

And a haircut.
A haircut will be nice.
And the fact that someone will wash my hair FOR me.
 
What are you all looking forward to about the weekend?
Here are a few sweet moments from our past couple of weeks.
I don't know how I'm going to keep up here... but I'm determined to do so.
 
We enjoyed a trip to NC to see all our dear loves!
Cam has been so great at school lately that he saved up enough "coupons" to do one of his favorite things... go to Build a Bear!  Meet "Speed."

These little kinders are working so hard on their reading skills.
I know Cam is, & I'm so proud of how much he takes initiative & cares!
 
I'm going to do my Cassidy duty to remind you: We're so beyond ready for fall + Halloween.  The boys have tried on their costumes from last year almost every evening in anticipation for the season to come.
Getting geared up for the season of soups + baking with my great grandpa's sugar cookies & JoJo's Tortilla soup.  We ain't playing, yall.
Speaking the cozy weekend & all that talk...
I'd like to decorate my porch, too.  But let's not get too overly ambitious.
HAPPY FRIYAY.
XO
 
Anonymous said...

Cam is a proper character - Caspar would LOVE him. I seriously don't know how you do everything you do either. Although I can relate to the hair thing. I realised today if I was going to get out and get everything done I wouldn't even be able to shower. Did wash my face though - #settingthebarhigh. Hope you got your relaxing weekend! J xx

Cassidy Adams said...

Joanne,
I think we are women/mamas, and we just do it. :P.
Haha! I bet they would be best buds:). It has been nice having fresh hair most of the week lol! Have a great week!
Cassidy