SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 24, 2018

friday favorites || it's friday, friday, friday

The work grind.
Going on week # 2 at work and is it crazy to say I’m scared to death to feel like everything is going ok?
🙈
A few happy things to highlight this week:
 
one.  Cam's First (half) day of Kindergarten in pictures
5 am
 
  
6 am
 
7 am
 
 
8 am
 
9 am
 
10 am
 
 
11 am
 
12 pm  Slushies to celebrate!
 
very proud of his first day tattoo...good behavior tattoo...

Conley will never experience this moment.😂
 
2.  Podcasts!
My morning commute is about 30 minutes & I have loved taking advantage of that time for podcasts!  Education, encouragement, guilty pleasure dorky listening...whatever the topic it's so nice to unwind to & from work with these.  How have I never done this before?  Oh, that's right...I have games blasting through the speakers & most of the time, yes-I'll admit it-😬 surrender my phone for the sake of peace & quiet travel.
 
three. & the fall decorating begins
this will be a Friday favorite until November.
Just get used to it!
 
four.  remind app
Cam's teacher uses this remind app & I LOVE it!!  Teachers, administrators...your staff & coworkers must know about this!  Maybe you already do?  We get updates via pictures, behavior, homework assignements, dress up days at school, field trips-you name it!  The pictures are my favorite!!  Cam you spot Cam working hard?
 
five.  the fact that today is FRIDAY.
need I say more???  no picture or fluff needed!
 
Happy weekending:)
 
Amie said...

The picture with his foot in your face is totally my life! haha Glad to hear the first day of kindergarten went well :)

Cassidy Adams said...

Boy moms or crazy wild kids unite! Haha! :) Thank you! He is loving it!

Anonymous said...

6am and two boys dressed - PROPS MAMA!!! And you still manage to get a workout and bible reading done before then? I'd love to see a day in the life from you - I'd get some tips! Only 6 days behind reading... hope your subsequent 6 days after this went well! J x