SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Baker's First Birthday || Photo Every Hour

6 am
Cam wanted me to wake Bae up early so he could see her find her gift before he went to school 💕

7 am

8 am
Conley is already obsessed with the pink ball pit.
😂 I knew it.

9 am
Grocery pickups at Walmart + Sams...
they are troopers!

10 am
On the way to Hobby Lobby-pit stop for cake pops & coffee🤗
I asked Con to take a "selfie" of him & Baker!

11 am
Hobby Lobby shopping spree-
picking up all the last minute party supplies!
I gave them their cake pops (Con inhaled his so he could wear his mask) & Baker held hers like a rare diamond, smacking her lips, staring at it, & barely taking a nibble before it met it's fate in the parking lot😜

12 pm
Home, back in her pj's & time for lunch!
(I've had to start just splitting my turkey meatballs +rice with her-she'll have what you're having)

1 pm
That's mascara down my face.
And this is Bae pitching a fit because I won't let her hold the scissors I was using to make her peach garland.😬. Things were going well.


2 pm
Baby Shark dance party with Con to make it all better in her world.


3 pm
Picked Cam up from school & it's officially fall break!🎃

4 pm
Quick stop by the flower truck & Pratts for fresh center pieces & greenery for cupcakes & cake!
  One of the cutest, BEST places in Knox...
 smells AMAZING over here🌻

5 pm
Bakie is kinda obsessed with flowers~🤗
She helped me put them in the vases


6 pm
They like the ball pit more than she does...
and totally dumped the entire tent all over the living room floor


7 pm
Waiting for daddy to get home😇

8 pm
Bubble bath, dinner, & cupcake taste testing😋

9 pm
What?  You want ME to go to bed because you're getting ready for MY party???
I don't think so.

10 pm
She's finally down & we are up cleaning, crafting, & making 28 pancakes!
Can you call that a date night?


I can't believe my baby baby is ONE!  On to the next adventures...💕