SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 16, 2020

2020, Let's Do This!

HAPPY 2020!  It's crazy to think that this little corner of the web has been up and running since 2012...I never dreamed I'd still be typing away 8 years later!
With that said, I'm back from my blogging hiatus.
And from the glorious days of Christmas break😍
Just a little life update:
The number of times I have free time without a baby in my arms...is basically non-existent & I'm totally okay with that!  I am a two-time witness that I will miss these days with all my heart.
Needless to say, NOT sorry for the blog taking a back seat.  It may also take a back seat to bathing, cleaning house, doing laundry with the occasional work out.
  I've got to make up for the time I sit holding my babe somehow!😋

But, here I sit, in-between clients, wondering how in the world I can catch up with all that has happened in the past THREE (WHAT?) months without leaving anything out.  
I guess a few future milestone posts are due.
And a few not so clever captions to narrate?

Then maybe I can do my usual thing!  
  Also, is it just me or did all bloggers exchange their blogs for instastories? 
Kind of makes me sad!  I vote we bring back blogs💕
Amie said...

So good to hear from you! I say don't worry about the blog and enjoy that sweet baby. They aren't small forever :( I quit blogging just because I ran out of time and sort of just lost interest really.