SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 9, 2018

Crafting for Dummies || Valentine Wreath & Floral Arrangement


Happy Fri-yay!
Friends, if there is a n y t h i n g I've learned today it's that I'm terrible at tutorials (um um um...& always at a loss for the right descriptive words-but, what's new!? ha!) 🙈
Seriously, the sound of my voice + my accent is equal to the sound of fingernails scratching a chalkboard.  BUT, I don't really care!  If you can bear with me through that, I think this may be helpful should you want to make a wreath or floral arrangement for yourself.  

I love crafting & I love sharing it here as I can.  I've come to love when others share their ideas visually as it helps give me a better idea of what I'm doing.  So that's just what this little video does plus an awkward zoom- okay, let's just say I've got a lot of learning to do: 😉

Materials:
Found at Hobby Lobby for 50% off, but I'm certain you can find similar materials at Walmart & other stores with crafting/floral supplies!

Grapevine Wreath $3.99
Tulip bouquets x 2 (white + pink) $7.99
Eucalyptus/mayyyybe lambs ear (doesn’t specify) Garland $9.99
=one matching wreath + floral arrangement (could do a large & small if prefer)

To recap...
1.  Lay grapevine wreath flat on table.
2.  Cut small pieces of the eucalyptus greenery off & tuck into the wreath.  
Make sure to use an odd number of stems!  Don’t forget to leave enough for your floral arrangment--
*I ended up having lots of leftover to put in the wreath!

3.  Grab your hot glue gun & began to warm, cut tulips of close to the bloom.  Create a generous dot & glue bloom to wreath.  I alternated the pink & white colors & fluffed the bloom as I went. (see tutorial)
4.  Wa-lah!  Crafting for Dummies👊🏼🤓

All in a mornings work.  Wishing you all a fun weekend celebrating💕🌷💕