SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Pumpkin Patch 2017

It's one of my favorite times of the year!
Pumpkin Patch time🎃

We've started a fun little tradition in October where we (shocking, I know) go to the pumpkin patch, take a hayride, & pick out a pumpkin!  We also sneak a visit to the best chocolate shop, & find excuses to eat bad food all day before we paint them;)
Puts me in ALL the festive fall vibes!
Give me all the pumpkins🎃🎃🎃
No, I really wanted to take every single one of them home with me🤗

Sure, we may have sweated like pigs & Conley refused to nap ...
=Mr. Crabby Pants.
I know, who doesn't let an almost two year old sit in the drivers seat of a tractor pulling 20 people.
Gosh, mom.  Get a grip on life👶🏼  
Nonetheless, it was such a sweet day!
What are your favorite fall traditions?