SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Beach 2020 || ❤️

If ever I have went on a spur of the moment vacation (other than Hawaii- but THAT'S a whole other story-it wasn't a vacation it was a medical emergency) it was this one.
While the trip was planned on our usual end of July-first week of August dates, we had to make last minute plans because of renovations being done.  Long story short-a gun shot from across the road this winter set off the fire alarm in our unit and it flooded.  
Fast forward to corona and getting things done during this span of time, we have had total chaos.

We just didn't know whether to go or not with all that has been going on with life.  I kept putting my mom off about it, because I didn't know how to make it work, but in the end, she talked me in to it.  She seemed to really need us right now, and it has been a long time since I felt like she "needed me."  
Other than since May 4 in general.

We have had a very laid back, nice and cozy trip so far.
The boys are having a blast (when they're not fighting) and Baker seems to be enjoying herself as well.  She's always been a water baby, as long as you don't exhaust the scenery. 
🙃
Two days have been cloudy and rainy, but we had good weather the day we arrived and the day after.  

We left Knoxville at 2:50 am on Sunday morning.
Our plan was to leave early enough for them to sleep most of the way. 
And I'd say our plan mostly worked, as Baker slept almost the entire way and the boys at least half of the trip it seemed.  We only stopped once, which is basically a record for us.

My mom is cooking almost every meal (I think we are going out tonight)...you know, with corona and the surge that is Florida, currently.  I am usually one to love going out in the evenings, but I think I'm getting old😂. Or maybe I'm just exhausted wrangling three kids all day.  That could be it, too.  I am pretty sure I've played harder with them than I ever did as a child myself.




Coffee on this porch is always good for the soul!

Sink baths.  I want a big sink at home for this very reason!
I probably say this every time I talk about 2020-but I'll say it again...what a time to be alive!

Rolls for days💕
Enjoyed some much needed quiet time.  I feel rejuvenated and ready to go now🤗

Rainy days indoors were a little crazy😜



Her little belly and rubber band wrist and ankle tan lines kill me!😍
Cam reminds me so much of my brother at this age.  Not necessarily looks but just how he jumps in the pool catching the football, trying to skim board, boogie board...he was this same body build and sweet-always fighting over who would open the door to the condo or who would push the elevator buttons.
Goodness, I'm thankful for those memories.  I wouldn't trade anything for them and am so thankful I can see the good reminders of Brody in my boys.  I'm so thankful for my family.





Cam and the Georgia buddies he made...they looked for each other every day💙
Baker's pool days consist of a quick dip and then lounging under a blanket😂
She had to tan her buns, guys.  Come on.  She works hard for her bod.



I love them.

Thankful the kids slept in so I could finally finish this post!
Today is our last day.  I'm going to soak it all in.
I'm thankful for all these memories and I know they will always be something I treasure.
Happy Saturday, friends✨
 

Anonymous said...

video_m4_nfl_picks 1.5k ffx - VIVLOADBLUE
youtube youtube to mp3?trackid=sp-006