SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Baker Henley || 7 & 8 Months

*I've been trying to upload these for weeks...and my computer is refusing to upload my pictures...
hope to update as soon as possible💕

7 MONTHS


whats new...
first easter!
standing on her own! 
high fives
waving (backwards)😻. 
she is trying to crawl, she can push up on all fours and rock.  She tends to sit back and get "hung" on her foot and she doesn't put much more effort in to getting any further 😋
 my brother passed away this month (as I mentioned earlier in a post) so there have been lots of sad days.  But I can see how God has provided Baker as a ray of sunshine in this dark time. She gives me joy everyday, along with the boys, & helps me to keep life about me when everything seems dark (not to mention the news these days).  Along with the rest of my family.
I'm so thankful for my babies.

LOVES
she plays so well in the floor by herself
swinging
baths
eating
looking at herself in the mirror
carrides

HATES
being laid down😬
naps
when the boys scream in her face (go figure)

play & cognitive development
plays so well in the floor with her toys, loves people watching-but still a little "stranger danger" going on, she loves to go outside and watch the street:). Lots of interesting things can go on in a neighborhood!  She is starting to make more sounds and her baby jargon is right on point👌🏻
If she is anything like her brothers, before too long, she won't catch a breath.

eat
She's a pro at her baby food pouches and feeding herself.  We have tried her sippy cup for water during meals and on hot days outside.  Still nursing great.

sleep
She has been hard to get to sleep this month, but I can't complain.  She pretty much sleeps through out the night once I get her to sleep.  It just stinks (a tiny bit) once I get all settled into my bath after getting all kiddos asleep and I hear her wake up.  I break my neck trying to get to her before she wakes Cade up.  That's a little stressful😂

sibling love
How many times a day do I hear, "Mom, Bakie's the cutest baby in the world?"
All day🥰. They love her & they are the best big brother ever.  The love is mutual though, she loves to watch them.

SEVEN MONTH PHOTO DUMP:
1st trip to the zoo❤️
'The wave' in still mo.🙃






8 MONTHS

whats new...
crawling like a pro now!, moved up to the big bathtub!, we've began trying bits and pieces of solid food (we are supposed to talk about that with pediatrician at 9 month visit in July-but third child...I'm pretty comfortable once I know she's not gagging herself -she has been most sensitive than the boys with that!). She's tried mashed potatoes, bananas, strawberries, yogurt bites that melt in her mouth, and shaved ice to name a few.

LOVES
smiling.  she has started combating bedtime lately...she used to be so ready for bed.
watching Cam ride his scooter
baths
going to the pool (as long as it's short lived)
sitting on the porch
rides in the stroller
swinging (her little feet kick like crazy when she sees it)
exploring

HATES
being laid down😬
naps
playing by herself (yep, just last month she liked it...now we have to sit with her the whole time)

play & cognitive development
She stands alone, crawls everywhere, and has started walking along the ottoman & couch-time SLOW DOWN🥺

eat
She has tried a lot this month.  I have two of the silicone teethers you can put different foods in, and this has really helped her learn to "gum" her foods (no teeth yet😊).  Still nursing great and she lets me know when that's what she wants-she lays in position and pitches a good one!

sleep
Once I get her to sleep, she has been sleeping later in the mornings and longer throughout the night.

sibling love
The boys are starting to pick her up themselves, so we have to keep an eye out for Bae.
They are feeling a little too comfy for my liking at this moment in time lol🙃
She loves to go in their room & explore for whatever reason.  She could sit in the floor in there all day & play...I wonder if this is foreshadowing😁

EIGHT MONTH PHOTO DUMP:













Gotta have baby booty shots.  I can't help it.


First time at the pool💕

Alright, it is time to go now, Mom!

Can't keep shoes on this girl!
Napping with bros.
Conley cackled every time he seen her in these😂


Baker Henley, we love you so.
You complete our family in so many beautiful ways!
Life couldn't be with out you.