Happy three day weekend!:) I would like to make a movement that we make every Monday a new member of the weekend. It has such a bad rap anyway...right? Whoever said you should work more than you play? Oh well, I'm gonna get off my soapbox now and just be thankful I had the day off!
I'm not going to lie. Lately, I have felt pretty uninspired and like I'm spinning my wheels in sand when it comes to life and for the sake of this post, my blog. Work has really been tough lately and life crazy and hectic, thus the slackness in posts! Just when I feel like I can't do it anymore, God sends my sweet Mr back into the swing of things. Yep, he came home Wednesday night! It has been a much better week just knowing that he is within a couple minutes reach. This long weekend gave me a little spark of creativity and reminded me of the reasons I blog in the first place. To inspire, create, and capture time in pictures and words.
Favorite Cam Moments Lately:
1. "Hey fish, whatcha doing?" "Owww, fish bite me!"
2. Any mention of Lello McQueens aka "popsicles"
3. "Hey mommy, whatcha doin?"
4. Shake i off! Treble, treble! (dance party requests)
5. Screaming "Ready go, ready go!!!" every two seconds, but especially in church...