SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

38 weeks

How far along?  38 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 33 lbs
What to wear: Cade's tee shirts at this point😂
Movement:  Holy Toledo.  Does this girl move.  I think she is going to be a spit fire...
Sleep: I'm so sore.  I can barely turn over in bed to go pee at night.  And I do that a lot.  It's pretty hard to sleep.
Best moment this week:  Things are starting to trickle together & what's better is that God kind of put my mind to rest about all that.  See last post.🤗
Miss anything?  Not waddling, getting to jump at the trampoline park😋, sleep, working out.  But, I know this is such a time to savor so all that doesn't matter that much right now.
Cravings:  ICE!  Shaved ice from Pelican's is what dreams are made of.  Frozen key lime pie greek yogurt.
Gender: Sweet baby girl
Looking forward to:  Our baby girl.  She is going to be here so soon.  But also my last days with my last bump and those sweet flutters/baby kicks...bittersweet!