Alright you guys! We are officially into the "Ber" months & I am officially excited. Yay! I'd like to say I have big plans for these upcoming months, but from what it looks like...until 35 weeks gets here, I will be laying low. And also intently googling "how to avoid gaining 5,000 lbs & lose all muscle mass during bed rest." Baby A, you had better stay put with all this self deprivation! I kid, I kid!;) I do however have time to make plans for our fall & winter- hoping that they will eventually happen!
We are currently living at my Mom & Dad's house. They are graciously allowing us to redo the upstairs loft into a living space until our "next adventure" happens-but we will leave all that in God's hands as I can't worry myself with all that right now! Two of the rooms have been painted with an off white color & we are hopefully supposed to have the bedroom/living rooms spaces refloored this week to give it an update & brighten everything up a bit. I hope to share the space as we make progress so check back for updates! I guess another space design post is due in the near future? (Scratch the apartment)
My nana has already made it squeaky clean for us, scrubbing on it for 3 days+ bless her soul!:)
- Did you know Growing Pains still comes on television? Yes! It was one of my favorite shows growing up & can be found on the UP network at 10 am every weekday morning.
- I'm obsessed with Christina, Tarek, & Flip or Flop. Okay, HGTV in general. But especially them. I'm continually "flipping" my mom & dad's house in my head as I sit here staring at the walls... lol!
- The Mountain Faith Band from Sylva, NC (where I was born & spent all 7 years of my college education) are the bomb.com. Just go watch them on YouTube! I can't quit singing "Counting Stars" after hearing their version.
- 'Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus by Casting Crowns is my jam:)
- Online shopping for baby & home goods is where it's at...okay, maybe my husband & mother (who has to check the post office for me & carry the packages home) doesn't think so. Hey! The doctor said I could!
- Golden Doodles are excellent guard dogs, but total teddy bears with kids. (At least ours is!) Honor lays by my side & barks at anyone who unexpectedly comes around myself & Cam.
- Gap & co (Old Navy, Banana Republic) & JCrew Factory (two of my favorite stores) have a sale almost every. day. of. the. week. I always just thought I was lucky to catch one before when I was ready to buy something, but no! They keep em' coming! I pack my imaginary shopping cart full & plug in the discount just for bed rest fun everyday:,) I know, I know...haha! Pathetic!