Fall and winter,
as I am sure I have run this subject into the ground, are my favorite times of the year to dress for! I just can't ever get enough of sweaters, scarves, and boots. Around the holidays, I can't help but be all about Snoopy graphic tees, fur, emerald green, sparkles, and shine. It gives a girl just the excuse she needs to be a little more dolled up than in the everyday routines of life. And one of the rare times in the year that sequins and sparkles don't seem to be overkill;) Not that I generally care...Here is a fun Christmas Style inspiration board just for fun! What is your favorite thing to wear for Christmas gatherings?
13. Our Church's Christmas Play & Nativity
14. Drive around and look at lights
15. Squeeze in all the Christmas music possible!
16. We only have a couple more of Cam's books to read:)
So much fun!
17. Random act of kindness
18. Change our chalk board ONE more time!
19. Read Christmas story in Bible & let Cam make Birthday card for Jesus
I'm sure I have forgot something as usual! Oh well, I'm going to call it a night.
Happy Tuesday, ya morons! (not an insult, just thank Kevin McCallister;)