SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Nutella Iced Coffee

Nutella flavored coffee stole my heart about four years ago.  My cousin owned a local coffee shop & when I had the rare Saturday to stop by, I'd grab her Nutella flavored coffee.  I n s t a n t love:)  I know...it doesn't take much to make me happy.  

Fast forward to about a month ago, I stumbled upon a coffee shop in Wilmington, NC that listed Nutella ICED coffee on the menu.  Score!:)  You better believe I ordered one up.  And from that moment on, I've dreamed of another.  SO.  I decided to try & come up with a recipe myself!  I don't know about you, but I could use a Nutella Iced Coffee at the end of my day occasionally as well as forgo the crazy $5ish dollar price tag.

So here it is, after several attempts with experimenting, my best take on Nutella Iced Coffee from the comforts of home:)


ingredients
1 cup chilled black coffee  
1 tsp vanilla
1 TB nutella
1 tsp natural peanut butter
1 packet of trivia
1/4 cup of cream
coffee ice cubes
chocolate syrup (optional)

recipe
make 1 cup (I used keurig) of black coffee.
pour into metal bowl/cup & chill in freezer for 10 minutes.
meanwhile, whisk vanilla, nutella, peanut butter, trivia, & cream together.
blend whisked mixture with chilled coffee (i used ninja) until frothy.

pour over coffee ice cubes & enjoy!

Unless you feel adventurous & want to add some chocolate syrup:)




If you're brave enough to try, let me know what you think!
happy coffee making;)