SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 15, 2016

Friday Favorites || July Rambles

It seems kind of insignificant to talk about the simple things we enjoyed about our week when so much of the world is mourning actions of hatred & violence.  All I can say today is look UP.  Psalms 121:1 & 2 comes to my mind when I feel fearful of our world & when thinking about raising my babies here: 
 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
In keeping this verse close to mind & heart, I feel at peace.  A peace that only comes from above!  Now.  Though insignificant, I will continue sharing life as lived mid July 2016.  We can't change what happened, but we can encourage one another to think on things "lovely & pure" as we remember one another in prayer.  My lovely & pure things are as follows:)
1. Conley is STANDING!  Yes, he is 8 months old & can't crawl!  BUT he can stand:)  Little brother is following in his big brothers foot steps.  Love his sweet baby heart.

2.   Movie Matinees & Play Dates.  We have so enjoyed a week meeting up with friends & those movie matinees to get a break from these last few dog days of summer!  P.S. The Secret Life of Pets is a d o r a b l e & held Cam's attention as good as his large blue icee.
3.  Hallmark Christmas Tradition Marathon in July.  Enough said.  It makes the list again because it brings cozy & warm feelings of Christmas to my heart. #imcornylikethat
4.  Storm Watchin'.  They have been a tad aggressive lately, but there is something about watching a storm blow in on a hot summer day.  It a m a z e s me. (Annnnddd my three year old weather man who constantly monitors my radar on the weather channel app!)
5. THIS verse.<3



I leave you with the words of Cinderella,
"Have Courage & Be Kind," World<3
Love (GOD is love) is stronger than hate!