SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Hiya, September & A Fresh Start❤️

 WE MADE IT!

Ungracefully.  But, WE MADE IT🙌🏻

We made it through the first week of the "new normal." (And this post is almost a week behind😬).

How are we already bidding August of 2020 farewell?

A work week with Cam back to school everyday (hello, Second grade!  wearing a mask all day long), me at work at weird times, and Con + Baker at Mother's Day Out (and changing that dang letter board out for everybody-I am the master at thinking of the most tedious things to do in a hurry🙃).  I was so worried about it all, and now, I feel like I can finally breathe.  I think it's all going to work out, friends.

How was everyone else's week?

I used to take such cute, well-thought out /creative pictures (in my own brain) to blog about, and now, I'm lucky to pull a picture of a kid not zoomed in to their nostrils out of the wood works to share #threekidslater.  I do apologize for that🤪

Since Conley didn't get in preschool (so far), I'm trying to work with him on the entering Kindergarten criteria on his days off...it has been an adventure to say the least!
"Mom, did you know that s is a bad word?"
Why does he look 18 and headed straight to college?

I've decided I am purposing to make sure I give myself grace in this season of life.
I have had a huge knot in my chest worrying over this stuff-and I think God gave me a "moment" and realized that this mess isn't going anyway.  But my kids are growing-pay attention to the important things❤️

Tepp and I ready for the work week.

Dr. Conley.  Worried about his Teppy who acted sick on Cam's first day of school...
 (I think she may have just missed him!). Notice: He covered her in a blanket💕
Baker enjoyed pick up...she blew the horn every single day and I jumped every time.
Sam's fall find😍. I'm one of those pumpkin obsessed girls all the memes are about...
very basic, but I don't care🤗
Football practice got the go to practice full out, also...so we are in full pads this week (we were halfway here) can you tell that Con busts it in practice?🤣. Cam on the other hand...
First day at MDO success💕
Two weeks in this week and still get butterflies going to pick them up!
Excited to see their little faces!
Baker is a total mood.  For the first week, and those to follow😂

And while writing this post, at 5 am...
my Hubs comes in to tell me that our Suburban has been stolen out of our driveway last night.
2020, you can go away now.
So much for a fresh start!🤪

I'm sure I'll have quite the tale to share later...
Amie said...

Oh my gosh that's crazy!!! Did the police find it? I always have dreams about my car being stolen out of a parking lot, so weird! So glad you were able to get the school/Mothers day out going! I would totally sit and do nothing for day 1! haha

Anonymous said...

It was crazy! Yes, they found it and it is currently getting fixed. Thankful! I work every minute they are gone😂