SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Week 16-Gender Check!


                  
This is Week #:  16
Total Weight Gain: Fluctuating between 1-2 lbs.
What I am wearing:  I actually fit into my jeans pretty good this week…as long as they are low rise and don’t come above my belly.
Favorite accessory/piece of clothing:  my bootsJ  It’s finally getting cold enough to wear them!
Body woes:  It is VERY hard to get used to this belly
Best part of week:  Having time off and finding out that Baby A is a…(BOY!!!)
Feel anything in there?  Sharp pains in my sides which we found out were probably round ligament pains…via google…what would we do without google?
Gives me the Creeps: hmmmm does the thought of going back to school tomorrow count?
I miss:  My full throttle work out’s
Zzzzz Pattern:  I’ve been dreaming about food…Red Lobster…Ice Cream…etc. 
Gender:  And Baby A IS….A BOY!!! We are so excited:)  That was my gut feeling
My intuition tells me it’s a…I was feeling the boy.
Belly Button Metamorphosis:  It’s definitely STILL lookin’ deformed!
I’m Craving:  Chili and Broccoli and Cheese Soup!  The hot stuff…and did you see where I had a dream about cookie dough and birthday cake ice cream in a sprinkle cone?  UH OH…I have GOT to be careful! lol
Working Out Regimen:  Modified Jillian, Lindsey Brin, & Dancing with The Stars Toning segment (about 4 days this week)
Mood (s):  Happy, happy, happy!
I can’t wait for:  shopping for clothes and decorating Little Guy’s Room!




The Journey to the Gender...
After the doctor...Pick up the cupcakes from Gigi's! ☑

Remain very anxious and excited (taking SEVERAL peeks at the cupcakes until all family/guests arrive)...☑

Pick a great restaurant (Thanks Calhoun's of Knoxville, TN) and jot down everyone's prediction before slicing those cupcakes open...☑

And then it's time...slice those babies OPEN!

ITS A BOY!  JUST as I suspected:)

This was such a fun and memorable experience I will never forget...
Here's to our little guy!