SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 11, 2017

Friday Favorites || 8.11.17

Lately, Cam has really become the master of interpreting one year old language.
Conley is really good at talking right now, but every now & then, there's the occasion where we look at him like what???  He's usually very persistent, & repeats himself over & over...AND over again.  But if he wasn't doing that, he'd be saying something else.  You guys, we have two children who never shut up from the minute they open their eyes to when they shut them.  All I know is they take after their daddy!  
Cam typically steps in:  "What he's saying is...blah blah blah." 
 Annnnnd 9 times out of 10 he is usually right...😂

He's been helping Conley say the prayer & last night he was at dinner prompting Conley to repeat him.  
"Conley, say Dear Lord" 
Conley: "Dear Lerd"
"Conley, Say sank you for our trespasses..."
At least they're getting the gist of it...right??😁🙈😜
They are something else these days.  
I had to share that.  Now, to Friday Favorites!  Can you guys believe summer break is already coming to an end?  It always goes by at warp speed...

one.  favorite kid products
It's a tie between Sleepize & these reusable swim diapers! 
 I've been using both these products this beach trip, and it's so nice to not be having to keep stock of MORE(😱) diapers or dealing with rashes that come with wet skin rubbing that diaper material.  This little swim diaper has been so nice!  And it was on clearance at the actual store for 6.99 rather than 9.99😘

  I'm also excited to share, that after experimenting all summer (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) with the best oils for sleep in our house...Sleepize + cedar wood have to be considered my children's own personal sweet dream potion:)  
I think I'll even make a linen/pillow spray with it next week!  
To learn more about Young Living oils & how you can use them in your home and with your family, don't be afraid to send me a message guys! 
I won't just hook you up, but I will be there with you to help you make the most of your oils😉

two.  favorite laugh
We were in for a few hours yesterday due to stormy weather, so we filled our time with funny stuff.  This right here cracked.us.up!  My little brother & I totally have a picture just like this...to be back in the 90's, y'all.

three.  favorite sweet treat
RUN, don't walk to Target!  They have the Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cups out!😍

four.  favorite back to school things
My focus is all on bed routines (as I've worked the whole summer on making that better for us).  I found this little graphic on Pinterest helpful for myself (as I really need to make the most of my early mornings rather than late nights) as well as these organizational tips.  Cam is going on year two of his little dragon backpack & I love it because of it's size (perfect for Pre-Kers and durability;)  He has the smaller version!  When he's not in school, he crams it full of toys & carries it everywhere as well🤓

five.  favorite devotional
I am halfway through this book now, & every devotion resonates so well with me.  I love how I never brush off having some Jesus time d/t "not having time", & though short, the punch is powerful.  I highly recommend this for mamas:)
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!