SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekend Tales

Happy Hump Day everyone!  I don't know about you but I'm excited about this lovely Easter week and weekend!

  First things first though...the computers I have been using to blog have both more or less crashed:/. Needless to say...I have had a hard time getting access and opportunities to share lately.

So our weekend tales are taking place on hump day this week:) and being typed via cell phone.  (Not necessarily a bad thing because we are that much closer to another few days off!;)


You can pretty much vouch that we kicked Easter celebrations off early Friday evening with my favorite flowers and some pastel baking...


We used this recipe via Pinterest except toned down all the chocolate with some Oreos and chocolate chips.  (Just add 2 snack sized packs of each of these crushed cookies and your good to go!)

Saturday morning Cam and I snacked on these fruity festive treats until daddy rolled out of bed to cook breakfast.😁


We actually ended up watching Peter Rabbit (did NOT realize SANTA stars in this classic😏) and read a couple of books...yeah, he slept in BIG time this weekend. #jealous

Finally!!:). Family breakfast.

Not too long after that...baby took great "is he sick" nap (as this never happens), the Mr. went fishing and I began the grueling process of switching out fall/winter wardrobe to Spring/summer...needless to say it totally snowed yesterday!😑




We finished off the weekend with a visit to the dollar store (this does not agree well with my LLoyd Christmas shopping antics and our budget), sunny afternoon play date, cookout by the lake, and a trip to dollywood to visit the carousel, birdies (his favorite part), and train!
Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Cassidy,
Love your fruit and food creations,
they are so cute and I bet it makes cam love to eat them. Also loved
the pic of him putting gas in his
lawn mower.......oh how my son loved
his lawn mower when he was little,
and he has been liking yard work
every since......and he is 36 now.
I have the book God gave us Christmas that I bought for Brooklyn for next year, will have
to look for the Easter one too.

Hope you have a Wonderful Easter,
I am sure it will be fun watching cam..............

Love and Blessings,
Nellie

cassidy adams said...

I will have to look for the Christmas one! Sounds like another great one for their age:) Thanks for stopping by Nellie. Happy Easter!:)