Sunday, March 6, 2016

Lately

It's the dreaded three letter word that nobody ever wants to hear & it decided to visit this home last week.  F L U.  Yea.  It happened.  And to our sweet little Cam to beat it all!  For almost an e n t i r e week.  Not even two days before Cade had to leave from his surprise visit.

That happened too!  Man, it's been a while, hasn't it?  Yes, he completely surprised us almost two weeks ago by coming home unannounced.  And if you know him-that was a miracle as he n e v e r is one to keep surprises.  Nothing could have been better.  I told him I felt like one of the military families that get those unexpected surprise visits.  I don't know how they do it.  Complete respect!
Ahhhh, what else?  We are gearing up for easter & spring over here.  Yes, you heard that right.  Miss Pumpkin Spice Christmas Snow over here is ready for pastels & pretty weather.  We got a dose of sunshine this weekend & I was craving a day outside almost as bad as my threenager:)
Did I say threenager?  Yes, I did.  Because my oldest babe will be turning THREE at the end of this month.  How can this be happening right now?  Wow.  
And we are totally throwing it down with a r o b o t party.  Oh yea.  We're cool like that.  I currently have robot body parts all over the house right now, but there's a vision there.  I have faith in the creative process that it is...

I totally cried watching the first episode & oh, everytime the opening credits played for Fuller House this week.  Total nostalgia.  Anybody else have the same reaction?
I may or may not have f i n a l l y learned how to snapchat this week while Cam was down & out.  I even made two "stories" to share on my feed.  Gosh, I am so old & behind the times.  Snapchat: cassidypadams

Happy Hump Day, y'all.
And we're just not even going to t a l k about how old turned yesterday.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs