We are almost into the lazy days of summer! Are you ready? I know I am! I brought out my summer/spring clothes about...oh TWO months ago & I'm pretty sure sandals have been on my feet ever since:-) Isn't shopping the best when it's time to change seasons? Not only are there great sales everywhere, but there are new things to browse through that get you excited & imagining the fun things that each season brings! Speaking of summer, I thought I'd share some summer Friday Favorites:)
1. Water: Expectant moms...ever crave the fizz of soda's? Or want to have a little variety of guzzling something more than just water? I am loving this alternative! You don't sacrifice taste or health with this drink! My favorite so far is the orange mango.
2. Target's Summer Sandals: Have you been to Target lately? They have the cutest sandals for summer ever! I got this gold pair while we were at the beach. I didn't have any flip flops to wear to the pool & was looking for something to be able to wear there and at the lake/pool this summer. These not only work for that...but they are pretty dang cute for work & when I'm out & about as well... SCORE:)
3. Picnic Basket: I have constantly the sale aisles of stores forever scouting for one of these babies. I love the idea of taking a meal with all the fixings or just a simple snack to a fun outdoor area for a picnic. They are way cuter than a cooler:) I especially love this one from Crate & Barrel.
4. Chalk Talk: We've not felt much like going outside to play these last few weeks, but when we have...my favorite toddler activity lately can be described as follows: "Cam, what would you like for me to draw?" Tata head, Mommy! It's allllwaaayyss Tata Head:) He giggles & hops all over the chalk Potato Head, just like he can't believe we made potato head come to life on the sidewalk. So fun:) & cheap!
5. The End of the School Year: I've never been on the "teacher" side of the end of the school year. I have to say...it's completely hectic & chaotic. But when a kid hands you a card like the one pictured below, it all of a sudden seems worth it. Sure it's one card out of the 40+ students that I serve, but if I made a difference & special memory in one kid's life, I think my job is done! One of my schools also threw me a special shower & "farewell" party (more on that later). It's been a sweet week:-) Two more to go!