Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Posted by Cassidy Adams at 9:57 AM
Thursday, June 20, 2013
1. Hats: I've already expressed my love for fedoras, but I love any kinda hat...especially during the summertime! Baseball, Straw, Floppy, etc. Not only are they cute, they keep the sun outta your eyes and protect your head and face from the harmful UV rays.
3. Summer Playlist: There is nothing better than laying by the lake or pool, going on an evening jog, or just jamming to summery tunes out loud in the kitchen while you cook! ...These songs just scream summer to me:
Holiday in the Sun-Weezer
Firework- Katy Perry
Knee Deep-Zac Brown Band
Something Like That-Tim McGraw
Summer Breeze-Seals & Crofts
Escape (The Pina Colada Song)-Rupert Holmes
Fireflies- Owl City
Summer Love- Justin Timberlake
Our Kind of Love- Lady Antebellum
Beauty & A Beat- The Biebs
Bennie & The Jets- Haley Reinhart
Cruise- Florida Georgia Line
Rocketeer- Far East Movement
Strawberry Wine- Deana Carter
Mud on the Tires- Brad Paisley
Counting Stars- One Republic
Wagon Wheel-Darius Rucker
#thatPower-will.i.am & The Biebs
Ho Hey-The Lumineers
Come and Get it- Selena Gomez
When the Sun Goes Down- Kenny Chesney
4. Summer Chalk: Since investing in our chalk board, I have became a little obsessed! I can tell it is going to be a fun addition to every holiday festivity! I continually scope out the web and pinterest in my free time getting new ideas to chalk! Check out my "chalk" board on pinterest here.
5. Summer Decor: There are very few things I enjoy more than browsing stores like Home Goods, anthropology, Pottery Barn, PB Kids (...they always have the cutest holiday decor) and etsy to find cute little trinkets to display around our house for each season and holiday. It just makes each time of year more present and fun! I guess I get that from my mom...she always did that when I was younger and I kinda credit that to giving me my crazy holiday obsession:)
6. Maxi Dresses: This is my favorite thing to wear during the summer. They are SO incredibly comfortable and cute at the same time. And...there are endless patterns and styles so you can never really get bored with them!
Piperlime Loft Nordstrom
7. Watermelon! I try to keep one cut up and ready to eat in the refrigerator! Nothing is more refreshing on a hot summer day:)
Posted by Cassidy Adams at 8:35 PM
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Posted by Cassidy Adams at 10:17 AM
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Posted by Cassidy Adams at 10:56 AM
Monday, June 17, 2013
Posted by Cassidy Adams at 9:45 AM
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Posted by Cassidy Adams at 8:58 AM
Thursday, June 6, 2013
Here we go again. Time for Cade, Cam, and I to provide you with some more of our favorite products that have helped us survive this second month:) Here goes...
Nick Lachey- My Father's Lullaby: I play this while I rock and give Cam baths. Its very calming and soothing music...we love it:) Click Here
Levana Video Monitor: I couldn't leave Cam alone without this thing. I can see every move he makes which puts me at ease during his naps. This has really helped us get on a schedule this month. This particular model tells the room temperature AND plays music (love the music feature!!). It also allows you to talk to your baby from your monitor...yea I don't use this much-I want him to sleep!! Haha...and if he needs to hear my voice I'd just rather he hear it in person:) Click Here
Blowdryer: if you follow me on twitter (@cassidyadams) you have already heard about my fascination with the blowdryer. I have read that it is really loud in the mothers womb... so a noise such as a blowdryer or vacuum cleaner soothes babies. MAN does it soothe mine! My blowdryer is currently in his nursery to assist me when naptimes get difficult...works everytime (knock on wood!)
Fisher Price Bathtub: I love this little tub! Cam does too...he is never more relaxed than when he is laying in the bath hammock surrounded by warm soapy water. I also have learned this soothes tummy aches! Click Here
Rompers: Cam's been dressing up a little more this month when we go out. I LOVE these little rompers...we really haven't met a brand we didn't like so far. Very easy to deal with during diaper changes, comfy for Cam, and adorable on!
Pottery Barn Kids Stroller Toys: Cam LOVES to look at his zebra while in his carseat. It seems to do a pretty good job of entertaining him as we go down the road! Click Here
Posted by Cassidy Adams at 8:19 AM
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Needless to say...I am becoming a huge advocate thru this experience LOL.
Baby comes first!
After having Cam, I was so ready to exercise...and then colic happened. Along with diet...exercise was also put on hold. I have definitely missed how it relieves my stress, helps me feel better, and there's also that added bonus I have been missing...
Then enters the schedule I mentioned yesterday...
This morning he slept for almost 2 HOURS!
I got to fit in my Jillian workout, shower, do laundry, answer email, AND make the hubby some muffins:) Talk about feeling good and somewhat #domestic!
(Thank the Lord for video monitors!)
Day #2 of the 2 hour nap battles...
I know this probably won't ALWAYS go as planned...sooooooo
on days he isn't very supportive of this new schedule, I'm thinking we will at least opt for evening strolls and jogs...this way we are BOTH happy & entertained:)
Yes...Penny rides in the basket...
Goal this week: "Fuller, go easy on the
AND I'm tweeting with the hashtag #junewithjillian to log how my weekday workouts are going. I'm going to try to do one of my Jillian workouts every weekday (unless Cam doesn't cooperate...then we may stroll/jog) and rest during the weekend. Want to join? Tweet away!
Posted by Cassidy Adams at 9:30 AM